Monday, April 4, 2011


Pink MoonPink Moon. Last post, I mentioned my dog, Daisy. :). She is a lab.... who doesn't have the foggiest idea of how to fetch. Seriously! Who has ever heard of a lab who doesn't know how to fetch. I have tried to teach her, bribe her, love her into fetching, but she just doesn't have it in her. She has wonderful other qualities that make her special to me, but fetching is not going to be one of them! Ever!

Who ever thought a moon could be pink? Not me. But here it is in all it's glory. Wow! Unexpected, beautiful, unique....Pink Moon speaks to me of the individuality of each moment in nature, depending on how the light illuminates. It is not that a pink moon is any less beautiful than a white moon. They are just different—exquisite in their own moments. Could that be how my life is too? I never anticipated that I would be in the specific circumstances that are my present moment. Metaphorically, I thought my dog would fetch and that moons would be white. :). But alas, my dog doesn't fetch (but she runs by my side without a leash) and moons aren't always white (but they can be an amazing pink that takes my breath away). So maybe...especially if God is who He says He is...just maybe, my life will end up like this Pink Moon.... different but exquisite because it was illuminated by His extraordinary light. I guess the last thing the world needs is for me to blend in. I like that! Go God, give me the courage to be illuminated by You!
~To God Be The Glory~


No comments:

Post a Comment