Friday, April 22, 2011

Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace. It is Good Friday. The day God's vision of Grace became a reality. Amazing.
The lyricist says it best in this old church classic....

And when I think, that God, His Son not sparing;
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in.
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin.
Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, how great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great thou art!

I am going to celebrate by playing a round of golf! :).
~To God Be The Glory~

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne,

    All of your blog is most inspiring to me!

    I am going to share it with some of my friends.

    Happy Easter and know He loves you, yesterday, today, and forever!

    In Him,

    Donna

    ReplyDelete