Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shy And Sassy.Shy And Sassy. This shot was captured in a square in a small village in Tuscany. It was a Sunday and all the families were out. The little girl was watching everything going on around her and waiting for the next thing coming her way, deciding when and if she would partake. I loved her attitude...shy, watchful, confident in a careful way with a little 'sas' thrown in for good measure.

I feel this way in my life recently. I am turning my back on the past and striving ahead to the future. I feel confident in a careful way, just like this little girl. Things won't be the same as they have been and it has taken me awhile to accept that, but I am anticipating a good future. God promises He will work all things together for the good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. It is time I believe Him. Time to put my hair up in braids, kick my hip out and celebrate the 'sas' in my life. Thanks, Lord. I am ready!
~To God Be the Glory~

No comments:

Post a Comment